CMS Softens Medicare Advantage Funding Changes

Regarding the Scooters and Jazzies, I see a lot of them also, paid for by taxpayers, except most of them sit in the corner because they are so hard to manuever in the small apartments. Srs don't think about it because they are not paying for it. I also lose Medicare business to the home health agencies that tell people not to join MA plans because most don't have contracts with the MA plans. Even though the services aren't skilled care, somehow Medicare is paying the bill. Go figure. The rate increase is a load off of my mind as well. I think at this point it would be impossible to take MA plans away from Srs and stick them back on to stand-alone part D plans and Original Medicare.

I'm the opposite, 2/3 MAPD but I would be broke working t65's med supps only in central fl.

Down here in southern FL more than 50% of the bene pop is MAPD. I have rich folk that don't want to shell out extra for their medical. I do mostly T-65 and think at least 2/3 MAPD...I survived the health insurance theft of my commissions a few years ago. I guess I just keep doing a soft shoe suffle...:mad::nah:

Back