Cold Call Rookie

I hope you have a team member calling for you. It will be easy to get burnt out if you're doing the marketing and sales and service. Make sure you get a quality list. No matter how good the dialer is, it will be nothing without filling it with at least semi targeted prospects in it.

Think about the attributes you want your prospects to have. Most lead providers will let you put filters on the list to narrow it down.

Good luck!

Ok so I looking to start cold calling as opposed to buying leads every week. I have read some of the post here and researched some online but still have a few questions.

Is there a dialer system that does everything over the computer as I have no landline in my home?

Which dialer system would you guys recommend?( I'm considering salesdialer.com and callfire)

Am I correct in assuming all I will need for equipment since I have high speed internet is an USB headset?

Is there a website that could be a one stop shop meaning a dialer system and list supplier?

Thanks
We have been using Phone Burner for about 7 months now. Absolutely love it.

So far have just been scraping DOI web sites, but I've gotten pretty good at scraping.

Phone Burner is constantly evolving and they are very open to suggestions. They have implemented a high percentage of all my suggestions

Latest posts

Back