Cold Calling in Oklahoma for Med Supp

The POINT I was trying to make is T65 is a very tough nut--have read numerous threads and no one seems to have the key. I only wasted like $600 before I gave it up his is an extreme case

Oh B.S! Not happening! Ok lets set the parameters on a mail drop. I'm talking a mail drop is 1000 mailers. You are looking at 15 to 20 returns on a drop and you would have to sell every one of them and frankly you are not God so that aint happening.
Yeah youre right IM a liar. Thanks for your balanced and considered thoughts. Im doing mailers in a way you've never heard of friend. Try speaking to others with a modicum of humility.

WHY did they do away with edit/delete? How do I get caught in these dumbass convos? and no way to escape?

Few

Not many people retire at 65--my buddy spent $10,000 on a T65 campaign and made like $500. (I TRIED to talk him out of it!) T65s are so slammed the topic of Medicare can send them into a rage!

Your buddy must be doing something wrong. I only market T65 in a crowded Florida market. You can easily sell 5 apps per 1k cards sent out.

Edit: and no wonder you couldn’t do it. “I wasted $600 before I gave up”. You didn’t give it enough time to change things up.
But, as you said, you do well with non T65’s. More power to you.
I tried using TM’s and non t65’s and I failed miserably. Everyone has their niche. You can’t say T65’s is a waste

Maybe it's different with T65 throughout the country? I live in the Philly suburbs, and am finding more people not planning to retire until they are at least 68+ (health permitting).

Sometimes they choose to stay on the group health plan at work because they're contributing to an HSA and will have to stop once they enroll in Medicare A or B. Other times, when you run the comparison between the group plan or Medicare, it makes more sense to stay on the group plan as they are shocked at the cost of their drugs on Part D compared to the current plan. And then there's the issue if they leave the group plan and their spouse needs coverage for a few more years, what are their options besides expensive COBRA and Obamacare?

I had an appointment the other evening (referral) with a couple where the wife, who is 70 will be retiring from a township job of 29 years at the end of August. I'm planning to put her and the husband on Med Supps and PDPs. She said while she's not a union employee, there are others who are, but only the police are offered retiree benefits after retirement.

That may be a way to go, to reach out to the smaller (non-union) employers and ask about offering retiree benefits to employees who are retiring at 65+. It can be set up where the employer doesnt pay anything at all. With some of the bigger companies (Trans/Aetna/Humana) you need at least 100 lives, but The Hartford goes down to two lives and there are other companies out there as well.

Back