Cold Calling List Needed

Htownindy

I am searching for list to cold call from they need to be in csz format. Currently I am located in North Houston and I want to begin using hosted dialer but don't have any data to call any reviews on them would be nice as well.

I have discovered everyone wants to sale you data but I figured you guys would be able to vouch for the ones you are using or have used in the past. So far I have spoke with cfmleads, they have whitepages and cell phone list. I was told that cell phone list are mostly bogus I didn't want to find out on the back end. Also, they say they update their info every feb which was a while back..... worries me a bit. I know not all numbers will work but just want a fair product for a fair price. Also, I have spoke with coleinformation as well they seem more reputable but again im not sure if either or both are blowing smoke in the air. Any help is appreciated you will be seeing more of me on here as I am a newbie officially opening 11/1/12. I was with a captive for 5 years.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

As far as CFM goes, it's just a bulk directory. There is nothing wrong with that, it's just not right for everyone. Data can be easily sorted into two groups, really inexpensive (cfm, datadepot.biz, etc) or databases that are updated frequently (AffordableMarketingLists.com, wholesalelists.net, infousa.com, etc). There is a hard cost associated with keeping lists up to date and there is no way around that. As far as lists that are regularly updated and guaranteed to be accurate, I don't know of a company that matches what I have to offer (Affordable Marketing Lists | Compare us to Sales Genie). There are plenty of companies out there offering lists and at least someone probably uses all of them with some degree of success. Of the folks that regularly update their files I believe I'm the only one that replaces 100% of bad record. Most have some type of a guarantee, but usually it's only once it drops below a certain accuracy level.

Good luck with whatever company you choose to work with and congrats on starting your new shop!

Thanks everyone for the info. Yeah, i meant csv. Has anyone heard of infofree? Thank you josh as well I will be calling you in the next week.

Most of the list providers have policies to credit for bad records (SalesGenie, Cole, InfoUSA, etc.) and will work with you. Of course some build the cost of bad records into the cost of the data i.e. they charge a little less. I know people at Cole, AML and SalesGenie and don't think you can go wrong with any of them if they have a what you're looking for at the price you want, but do give Josh a call.

Back