Cold Calling Seniors

what's the status on contacting your current clients that have an MAPD about the changes for 2009 and maybe talking to them about Medicare supplement coverage instead

Calling them about med sups would be the same as cold calling them about med sups and there is nothing wrong or illegal about that.

According to some of the companies understanding of the rules, you cannot call those clients about switching them into another MA or MAPD. They have to call you.

I have every intention of calling all my Pyramid MA clients where the premium went to $69/mo and offering them a med sup.

I have every intention of calling all my Pyramid MA clients where the premium went to $69/mo and offering them a med sup.

If I were you I would not hesitate either. Hopefully they are either in good health or within the first twelve months of taking one of those now crappy PFFS plans.

I think all you have to do is explain to them what is going on and they may want to take two supps from you just to get out from under where they are and going to be in the future. :D

Back