Cold Calling SPWL

A fully underwritten Non Par SPWL will offer much more death benefit than a "FE" simplified issue plan 9 out of 10 times if the person is in good health.

You better re-think that thought.

If you think a 70 year old will get a standard rating 9 out of 10 times in a fully underwritten plan......

I'll have a cup of what you are drinking. It definitely puts you into fantasy land.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you find that these work well in the senior market? Underwriting must not be very tough then, I take it?

The Sagicor Product is underwritten to table 4 as standard and issues a good percent of seniors. Not everyone can qualify for SPWL over the age of 65.

My point in all this is that seniors that have assets to move to a SPWL plan like the benefits in an Indexed or interest sensitive product and when you can combine LTC benefits the easier the sale.

Last edited:
Use them a good bit, mainly through financial planning and estate preservation, though the indexed products, or divident products with overfunding can be very attractive for 40 and unders. Perhaps hook up with some CPA's or Fee based Financial Advisors. Also, a great idea for the kids to purchase for mom and dad for inheritance.

Last edited:
Back