Columbian's new no POS application for FE

Does CFG do anything different then foresters, prosperity or Amam? They are all very similar products.

And there renewals vary wildly between IMO’s, what’s the average?
I am direct with the company..On the FE I have 110% first year, 12% 2-5, 8% 6-10, 1.9% 11+... While the ordinary GA contract is set in stone, my RD has told me that the FE commissions can be increased with production. Since I am not ever going to produce very much, I did not ask what was required. If you go direct, you also have their ordinary and MDO products. Where are you located?

And there renewals vary wildly between IMO’s, what’s the average?

I was curious so I pulled mine. This contract is well over ten years old and rarely write them outside of their GI Whole Life. I could probably get this bumped up some if I decided to write them. For one here and there not worth it though.

upload_2018-10-1_19-36-29.png

upload_2018-10-1_19-38-34.png

I am direct with the company..On the FE I have 110% first year, 12% 2-5, 8% 6-10, 1.9% 11+... While the ordinary GA contract is set in stone, my RD has told me that the FE commissions can be increased with production. Since I am not ever going to produce very much, I did not ask what was required. If you go direct, you also have their ordinary and MDO products. Where are you located?

I'm not direct and I believe I have access to both.

Back