Commercial Auto Leads

nyc2phi

Guru
1000 Post Club
Any ideas on how to find commercial auto leads?

We have good rates in my area and I'm not exactly sure how to prospect for them.

Any ideas on how to find commercial auto leads?

We have good rates in my area and I'm not exactly sure how to prospect for them.

Cold call Man!

Dialing for dollars....meet and greet and press Palms!

How's it going in NYC?
Shoot me an PM.

Cold call Man!

Dialing for dollars....meet and greet and press Palms!

How's it going in NYC?
Shoot me an PM.

I'm not even sure who or where to call Tony. I'm trying to look up certain types of SiC codes

I'm in the same boat. Cold calling is the only successful means of prospecting that has worked for me. Many times, if you are not competetive on the whole package, you are SOL.

What kind of "auto" leads ? Yello cabs? Black cars, DOT ? Or are you thinking personal lines ?

I don't think you will find a data base of vehicles. If I wanted to work in that space I would subscribe to Salesgenie or Hoovers ( I use SG)!pull the SIC codes, set a 30 mile radius and see what the report generates. If you want further info or help drop me a note. Good Luck and God Bless

My buddy works for a huge broker house & wrote $1,700,000 last year in commercial business.

ALL the result of COLD CALLING. Yes...really. Now the truth is he has like 200 companies so he's very equipped BUT it sheds light on cold calling.

He claims much of his business took YEARS to actually close.

Back