Commercial Plowing?

He tells me the agent said just no strip malls or plazas. I know that Dryden will not write if they knew he was above 10% commercial plowing.He doesnt understand just because they accept your monthly dues doesnt mean you are actually covered if not underwriten correctly.

He actually does do some landscaping small time on the side. Whats even better is that he has been using his carwash COI to satisfy the commercial plow accounts as coverage smh....

And you want to get into the middle of this?

there are markets that will do it for less then $50K. But it sounds like you got a slippery fella on your hands. I would run! But if you're hungry for business it can be done.

Believe i wrote one last year for about $5K for the GL and then progressive or someone else borderline sub-standard for the auto. Cancelled two seconds after the snow season stopped but I hit him with a service fee for the headache so I didn't really care. :yes:

there are markets that will do it for less then $50K. But it sounds like you got a slippery fella on your hands. I would run! But if you're hungry for business it can be done.

Believe i wrote one last year for about $5K for the GL and then progressive or someone else borderline sub-standard for the auto. Cancelled two seconds after the snow season stopped but I hit him with a service fee for the headache so I didn't really care. :yes:

Who did you write the GL with?

Back