Commission Chargebacks - What Should I Do?

There are 2 things you can do with this debt.

1. PAY IT
2. File for Bankruptcy which costs more than $2000 to do it. And if your still in Insurance, you will lose your license because all carriers do not want that on an agent's record.

I had $6,000 in roll up debt from downline. I paid the debt so our contract would stay in tact. Now that it’s paid, can I take the agent to court to get my money back?

Do I have to pay this? Do they run background/Vector checks? Am I going to have a problem? I get circumstances, trials and tribulations, hardship, etc. I really do.

However, if there is a debt, period, then the debt is viewed as, what? Optional? And, there are no consequences if I don't pay, then what? Nobody has to pay anything back? That seems more like a ludicrous and completely BS plausible deniability concept. To me, it's an integrity issue. Period. If you have to feed your family, you do so. Period. But it is still integrity. You don't pay today, pay tomorrow, pay the next day. You pay. You don't question do I have to, can I get away with not paying, will I have a problem if I don't, etc. You question, it's integrity.

Latest posts

Back