Commission Chargebacks - What Should I Do?

Here’s another thing wrong with America: when people say “you hunt and kill, you eat. You do not hunt and kill ? Better marry a hunter” and think they aren’t being sexist..

Here’s another thing wrong with America: when people say “you hunt and kill, you eat. You do not hunt and kill ? Better marry a hunter” and think they aren’t being sexist..

You need to wake up and join the 21st century.

I know quite a few phenomenal women who own an agency. There are also some on here as well.

This is going to hurt, but this is the God's Honest Truth.

Your problem is you. That's it. Get all that trash out of your head and you'll do better in all aspects of life.

Did you literaly just walk into the whole thing blindly and frigging have no logical concept of how Commission Sales works. Cause 99% of people out there know most sale and "real" sales is straight commission. In my previous career whenever i hired sales people I got asked 100% of the time if it was commission only.

In commission there is many times you will work for free, but the commission should overrule that because of what the commission structure

... And What is wrong with America is that People are raised to be a bunch of Chumps, take things too personally, and want participation trophy's for everything.

Touché rousemark. Touché

There are some or many agents that have or had _Wives_ that either made more than they did and or had a consistent paycheck or these agents never would have made. Makes it a bit easier to buy a gazillion leads a week when the Hunter Wife is a office manager, successful realtor or PhD.

Is that better, I made the Hunter Person or is it Huntress a she warrior. Is that still sexist? :D

Now, what did the company do to Rip you off ?

You need to wake up and join the 21st century.

I know quite a few phenomenal women who own an agency. There are also some on here as well.

This is going to hurt, but this is the God's Honest Truth.

Your problem is you. That's it. Get all that trash out of your head and you'll do better in all aspects of life.

I’m sure you do VolAgent. And
There are some or many agents that have or had _Wives_ that either made more than they did and or had a consistent paycheck or these agents never would have made. Makes it a bit easier to buy a gazillion leads a week when the Hunter Wife is a office manager, successful realtor or PhD.

Is that better, I made the Hunter Person or is it Huntress a she warrior. Is that still sexist? :D

Now, what did the company do to Rip you off ?

I’m sorry, I know that seems to be the question people keep wanting to know. But I’d rather not say the company. Just for privacy reasons. As much as I would like to drag them through the mud. I’m not going to say. However, what they did was they did not give me any indication that advance commissions would be charged back to me after the termination of my contract. None what-so-ever. I was under the impression that the money I made was my money. Did I sign something that stated this ? Sure. But the company I worked for didn’t even give me a chance to read the contract. They rushed me when signing. Is that an excuse on my part? No. However, I also had absolutely no bargaining power when it came to negotiating a contract, even if I did know about it. They have all the power. And, I was desperate for some kind of work. I needed money, just like anybody else. And I was tricked by the facade. I was tricked by the promises of a lot of money. I worked my butt off. And now I’m being demanded money back, that I was under the impression was my own money. I just think the entire thing was so wrong on their part. Maybe not the larger aspect of the company, but the people at my specific branch. If that makes me stupid, if that makes me an *** so be it. But I’m still taking the legal steps as necessary.

If that makes me stupid, if that makes me an *** so be it. But I’m still taking the legal steps as necessary.

Not stupid or an ***, but you jumped into a deal without reading it. The legal steps will be to arrange to pay the damn money back so YOU don't get sued or get a vector which would hurt your insurance career.

We've all be screwed and generally it's been our fault. Eventually we learn that everyone is a bastard.

Rick

Not stupid or an ***, but you jumped into a deal without reading it. The legal steps will be to arrange to pay the damn money back so YOU don't get sued or get a vector which would hurt your insurance career.

We've all be screwed and generally it's been our fault. Eventually we learn that everyone is a bastard.

Rick

Oh trust me, this will never be my career. I was never planning on it being

Oh trust me, this will never be my career. I was never planning on it being

And I’ve looked up a few cases. Courts will generally rule in favor of the agent in situations like this. For the reason that they have no bargaining power when it comes to the contract. So, if anyone wants to go that far into a legal defense. Just a heads up

Back