Commissions Dropped 50%

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
The company I work for as an independent agent has dropped Florida Blue commissions by 50% without any notice or explanation, and that's 4 day before open enrollment starts, basically shackling its agents without any option to leave.
My question to everybody out there is if anybody knows of an official drop in commissions by Florida Blue.
I'd really appreciate the feedback.

Why do health guys complain so much? Just charge a broker fee. It's not like you have to follow up on claims or anything. It's all automated.

The company I work for as an independent agent has dropped Florida Blue commissions by 50% without any notice or explanation, and that's 4 day before open enrollment starts, basically shackling its agents without any option to leave.
My question to everybody out there is if anybody knows of an official drop in commissions by Florida Blue.
I'd really appreciate the feedback.

Your agency has known for a month that commissions would be lower in 2017, you should ask him why he waited so long.

The cut wasn't 50%, though, it was less, he's just passing more of the cut to you because he knows you can't do anything about it.

You can't be independent and represent Florida Blue, don't you know that?

Can some agents stop the smarty pant replies. If we want that, we can go on FB. I am assuming professionals use this forum, right? Some agents are new to the industry and sought out this forum for answers to their questions from experienced agents.

Can some agents stop the smarty pant replies. If we want that, we can go on FB. I am assuming professionals use this forum, right? Some agents are new to the industry and sought out this forum for answers to their questions from experienced agents.

Look you rookie ... tuck it back in your pants. three post and you get mouthy with my arse, go jump off a birdge

----------

I gave you the exact answes but YOUR rookie butt didn't like the answer.... you just aint gonna make it in this business with skin that thin rook.

Look you rookie ... tuck it back in your pants. three post and you get mouthy with my arse, go jump off a birdge

----------

I gave you the exact answes but YOUR rookie butt didn't like the answer.... you just aint gonna make it in this business with skin that thin rook.

What he said.................

Why do health guys complain so much? Just charge a broker fee. It's not like you have to follow up on claims or anything. It's all automated.

So, you are saying as a "broker" you can charge an upfront fee to process and place someone in a indi-health program....is that what you are doing?

Back