Income too high, plan expensive, client offered "Association Group PPO" family of 4, $500/mo.

The clients are fully aware of what plans cover and what plans do not cover.

I don’t care what you tell your customers about your product being “ non insurance”, or, “ there is no guarantee claims will be paid”. Have you ever heard the phrase, “selective amnesia?” Somewhere down the road, when a claim doesn’t get paid, and, an attorney gets involved, they will be looking to pin the tail on the donkey. That will probably be ok for you. You probably have no reputation or assets to risk. Just change your cell number and move to a new town. Rinse & repeat. Your back in business.

I don’t care what you tell your customers about your product being “ non insurance”, or, “ there is no guarantee claims will be paid”. Have you ever heard the phrase, “selective amnesia?” Somewhere down the road, when a claim doesn’t get paid, and, an attorney gets involved, they will be looking to pin the tail on the donkey. That will probably be ok for you. You probably have no reputation or assets to risk. Just change your cell number and move to a new town. Rinse & repeat. Your back in business.
I am sorry you feel that way. Healthcare is being reinvented.

Non-insurance plans are not a substitute for traditional insurance. The non-insurance plan work best as a helper for the traditional insurance policy.

Now your contradicting your self.....you say Real health insurance is to high and this is the answer.... now your saying this plan should be sold along with health insurance which people can barely afford and you want to tack on a high priced CHM plan......really......

Now your contradicting your self.....you say Real health insurance is to high and this is the answer.... now your saying this plan should be sold along with health insurance which people can barely afford and you want to tack on a high priced CHM plan......really......
I am not saying it "should" be sold with a traditional plan.This is an option. Some traditional plans have exclusions. Non-insurance might be a way to cover the gaps in a traditional plan. I am not saying tack on a CHM plan. There are a lot more services that the company offers that might not be covered under a traditional plan.

Non-insurance might be a way to cover the gaps in a traditional plan. I am not saying tack on a CHM plan. There are a lot more services that the company offers that might not be covered under a traditional plan.

but traditional plan do not have gap's....if you sold actual insurance you would know this.... and as far as "There are a lot more services that the company offers that might not be covered under a traditional plan."....that is all fluff no one really needs or use's.....

Could be a MEWA, set up as union benefits to avoid state DOI compliance/oversight.

States do not normally have jurisdiction over self funded plans, which is what this is.

Here is the information I have on cancer for an ACA compliant plan: "Cancer coverage is provided after 12 months of continuous coverage, if a pre-existing cancer condition did not exist prior to or at the time of application." .

The information you have is dead wrong.

ACA plans have no restrictions on pre-ex.

Did you cut class the day that was discussed?

but traditional plan do not have gap's....if you sold actual insurance you would know this.... and as far as "There are a lot more services that the company offers that might not be covered under a traditional plan."....that is all fluff no one really needs or use's.....
"The reality is that no health insurance plan will cover every single medical expense, and a variety of limitations and exclusions are very common."
I offer traditional plans too. I will start offering my top-notch traditional plans.

Back