Income too high, plan expensive, client offered "Association Group PPO" family of 4, $500/mo.

States do not normally have jurisdiction over self funded plans, which is what this is.

The information you have is dead wrong.

ACA plans have no restrictions on pre-ex.

Did you cut class the day that was discussed?
I did not cut class. It is not an ACA plan. " It is an ACA compliant plan." The plan falls under guidelines of the, IRS and CMS with MEC. After one year, the client gets cancer coverage.
You are right states do not have jurisdiction over self-funded plans. Some states clearly recognize the plans as an "option for healthcare coverage but not a replacement for traditional insurance." By the way, I do offer traditional plans.

I do not want to go down the religious road.

Still wondering WHICH GA department approved the plan.

I didn't ask if you wanted to go down the religious road. I don't care what your religious beliefs are or if you have any beliefs at all.

But I am interested in which religion(s) are considered acceptable to Alliera. I always like to know how these folks meet the IRS qualifications they use to be considered compliant. I don't suppose you have a copy of the letter they received from the IRS granting them an exclusion.

Still waiting on an answer to my question on why they include the word "premium" in quoted material. You admitted it was a valid question and promised a response. Did I miss it?

Still wondering WHICH GA department approved the plan.

I didn't ask if you wanted to go down the religious road. I don't care what your religious beliefs are or if you have any beliefs at all.

But I am interested in which religion(s) are considered acceptable to Alliera. I always like to know how these folks meet the IRS qualifications they use to be considered compliant. I don't suppose you have a copy of the letter they received from the IRS granting them an exclusion.

Still waiting on an answer to my question on why they include the word "premium" in quoted material. You admitted it was a valid question and promised a response. Did I miss it?
Some plans may have the word "premium" and some plans may not have the word "premium." The Non-Insurance Industry is moving away from the Traditional Insurance Industry by using different terms. They have to make sure people do not think they are buying insurance. If people buy these plans thinking they are insurance, the government might shut them down. Here are a few examples:
Insurance Agent Premium = Non-Insurance Industry (Monthly Fee or Monthly Contribution)
Insurance Agent Coinsurance = Non-Insurance Industry (Co-expense)
Insurance Agent Deductible = Non-Insurance Industry (Member Shared Responsibility Amount)
To me, it seems like this is fake insurance. However, the IRS Code 501C3 allows the companies to operate in the United States under a nonprofit status. To become a nonprofit, I think you need a "mission statement." This is why you find the religious statements like.....We believe that....etc..

Then why do you use the title " Insurance Consultant"?

Then why do you use the title " Insurance Consultant"?
It is a matter of perception. Some agents do refer to themselves as consultants. As a consultant, you do a lot more work than insurance. Check your state rules. You might can use the title consultant. I work for clients in several fields: HEALTH & LIFE, RETIREMENT PLANNING, ANNUITIES, BUSINESS INSURANCE, LONG TERM CARE COLLEGE PLANNING & ESTATE PLANNING

I work for clients in several fields: HEALTH & LIFE, RETIREMENT PLANNING, ANNUITIES, BUSINESS INSURANCE, LONG TERM CARE COLLEGE PLANNING & ESTATE PLANNING

I rather doubt that........

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 13
Back