Commissions for LTC products?

John Hancock 80/14/7/2
Genworth 80/8
Met Life 80/9/4

I primarily write with the Big 3....Can't really recall what Prudential, Guardian, Allianz, Mutual of Omaha give me.

Do you happen to know anything about Horace Mann? What are there commission pay, and if they offer great products?

Do you happen to know anything about Horace Mann? What are there commission pay, and if they offer great products?

I didn't know Horace Mann had LTC. I know 2 people who have Horace Mann products and are happy with them. They only offer their products to teachers I believe.

If you are in CA (like your name suggests), take the partnership class and hook up with some of those carriers. You'll be giving your clients more benefits than a non-partnership policy like Horace Mann.

I didn't know Horace Mann had LTC. I know 2 people who have Horace Mann products and are happy with them. They only offer their products to teachers I believe.

If you are in CA (like your name suggests), take the partnership class and hook up with some of those carriers. You'll be giving your clients more benefits than a non-partnership policy like Horace Mann.

I am sorry to ask, but what do you mean by partnership class?

For partnership classes in CA, I would recommend Tom Orr. His classes are interesting and you will learn a lot.

With all the materials and info you can get from the partnership program, it is worth the few bucks you pay for the class.

www dot ltcce dot com

Good Luck,
Steve

It does depend on the carrier but Delaware, Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan all have funky commission regulations that make the commission schedules very different from all the other states. Indiana is usually very low first year but higher years 2-10. It has to do with renewal levels in relation to first year.

what is a partnership program? Deciding to buy a book from horace Mann and found yoour post..response appreciated ty

what is a partnership program? Deciding to buy a book from horace Mann and found yoour post..response appreciated ty

If you need to ask this question before buying a book of business for LTC than you really need to take some time and Learn the product and Take the 8 hour compliance course before purchasing that book.

You have no idea yet what comprises LTC and to revive a thread from 7 years ago with most of the companies listed that have pulled out of the market or in receivership means you have a little training to do.

As S-A-I would say. Ask your upline.

Back