Considering selling Medicare part time, please advise

I’ve talked to Tons of agents that have worked Walmarts aep and I’ve never heard of anyone writing over 40 and most say they’d never do again . Hell if a person could sit in a Walmart and write 100 no agent would bust his ass 12 hrs a day 7 days a week . I think your fmo is bsing you . Also it seemed you worked mostly middle class before .Walmart will be 90% dual/lis.

I dont think he is BSing me.

The number didnt sound right to me but no reason to doubt him

And NO this WM is in one of the highest income counties and this area the average income is over $100K.

Im not sold nor not sold, just thinking

Also Aetna has slots in CVS stores and if you find a "HEALTH HUB" in area with lots of Seniors Im told they can be lucrative

OK emailed my Aetna Agent Manager in my area--the CVS booths at least in my area are NOT WORTH THE TIME

Last edited:
Caveat, NOT an agent.

As noted, I am not an agent. At some point in the past, I made a negative comment about WalMart enrollment tables based on the preponderance of responses I believed I had seen here.

As I recall, I received one or two very heated responses to that post indicating resentment towards the attitude and saying the poster had found WalMart tables/booths to be very effective enrollment tools.

So, just be aware that across the full, broad spectrum of agent forum membership, your attitude about WalMart tables will not be universally shared.

Im not decoding this--so what IS your take on WM booths?

Back