Continental General

A player coming back into the medicare mkt is Conseco. They already are active in some states, but they showed some low figures for their supps.

I believe new approvals coming this fall. Anyway, they have always paid the bills, and their payout is good.

A player coming back into the medicare mkt is Conseco. They already are active in some states, but they showed some low figures for their supps.

I believe new approvals coming this fall. Anyway, they have always paid the bills, and their payout is good.

Yea, but why would you want to sell Conseco when they just got downgraded and the companies outlook was changed to negative?

A.M. Best Downgrades Ratings of Conseco; Revises Outlook to Negative - 8/7/2007 - insurancenewsnet.com

TY Josh...i haven't read newsnet for months now....so I wasn't aware.

That would explain why they're hustling agents like mad. Top contracts, free travel to h.o. training, even help with prospecting. BLAH>>BLAH<<

Too bad they overpaid that CEO that sunk them.....might have helped their solvency rating. They needed back then, what NFL is doing to Mike Vick, a recoup of signing bonus, plus nothing going forward.

Back