Contracting SEO Work

If you want it done right you have to do it yourself. If you completely trust a third party it probably wont work out. You have to be involved since it is your business.

----------

I think a lot of the traditional "SEO guys" have moved into broader digital marketing efforts and are moving away from pure, organic SEO. Organic SEO has gotten much more difficult due to algorithm updates - so it takes much more time (and money) to see results. Because of this, it's not nearly as profitable as it used to be for these guys.

Many are finding that they can deliver results much quicker by leveraging newer capabilities like Facebook advertising and retargeting.

These days, most of the real benefit an SEO guy can provide is in making sure your Google local profile is completely filled out and includes a fair number of reviews. Inbound links and on-site optimization are still important - but it's not nearly as easy secure quality inbound links as it used to be.

You are right, I was an SEO guy only years ago and I realized that it was too easy. Everything I touched went to the top. Then the crash.

It is still possible to get to the top - but it will involve a long term strategy of real high quality content and programming - and a great strategy.

It is still possible to get to the top - but it will involve a long term strategy of real high quality content and programming - and a great strategy.

Really....did not take me long to get to page 1 for Trumpcare Rates and Trumpcare Texas....Trumpcare texas rates

Really....did not take me long to get to page 1 for Trumpcare Rates and Trumpcare Texas....Trumpcare texas rates

Reason #1 - Not many people are shooting for that keyword.
Reason #2 - You have an established website with thousands of links from this forum.

Try getting to top for the word "life insurance" or "health insurance"

The quality of your site has to be top notch.

I am seeing your site and see multiple errors that if you were to fix, you would see substantially better results.

You should take me up on this offer - You will earn more money!

If you're M2, then I can understand why, you have long form content, very boring stuff. Plus if you look at the backlink profile, you see spammy links like:

http://www.funlist123.com/tags/trumpcare

https://maisonp.xyz/tag/how-hard-is-the-life-insurance-exam (got taken down already)

https://key-s.top/aGVhbHRoIGluc3VyYW5jZSBpbiB0ZXhhcw/

That was the top site for me anyways looking this up. I would say yes there's long form content, but I guarantee the bounce rate skyrockets 2 folds down, so most isn't being read. Also if a competitor wanted to, they could nuke the page by reporting it to google for all the spammy backlinks to it...

Also I am not seeing any search metrics for those keywords, so it's not hard to imagine putting up ANY content and ranking for those terms.

Reason #1 - Not many people are shooting for that keyword.
Reason #2 - You have an established website with thousands of links from this forum.

Try getting to top for the word "life insurance" or "health insurance"

The quality of your site has to be top notch.

I am seeing your site and see multiple errors that if you were to fix, you would see substantially better results.

You should take me up on this offer - You will earn more money!

Did you really just say that? :no:

Latest posts

Back