Could I get hired? Juvenile Sex Offender issue from 12 years ago.

This kid gonna surprise the world . . . He has the right attitude and the willingness to succeed . . . I've got a Case of Beer says he has 1, if not more, Appointments within 30 days of passing his Test and getting his License . . .
Were you able to hook him up with any of your connections? :huh:

Go back and read his riginal post again Tom. He said he was 16 and she was 12. Does that change your opinion?

Honestly no. He was 16, she wasn't related by blood, and he has said that he didn't try to force her or anything.

I'm not saying its right, but it was what 12 years ago? If people don't get a second chance, then why do we let them out of jail, might as well execute everyone as soon as convicted.

Honestly no. He was 16, she wasn't related by blood, and he has said that he didn't try to force her or anything.

I'm not saying its right, but it was what 12 years ago? If people don't get a second chance, then why do we let them out of jail, might as well execute everyone as soon as convicted.
I agree, but I wanted to correct Tom. He wasn't 14. You're right, he did say that nothing happened, but there was some nakedness going on. That leaves a lot to the imagination.:eek:

I suppose that his step parent came home and caught him and his step sister naked in the tub together and called the cops. :wideeyed:

If that had happened in Kentucky, nobody would've thought twice about it. :nah:

Back