Couples Discount

Omaha insurance is one company that will give you a discount (12%) if you live with someone over the age of 60. GPM will discount 8% as well. I’m sure they’re others.

Depends on State in NJ the person must either have or applying at the same time for mutual and I believe its just 7 % there

pretty sure Il is the same

However in TX you only need to live with someone any age could be grandchild 5 years old and you get 12%

Depends on the state. In my state, both spouses(or 2 adults that have lived together in the same house that both have the policy. For instance, I have 2 sisters that live together and get the discount). In your example, They would both get the discount starting in May.

Not sure what the rules are in Kansas. Lost Dollar lives in Kansas and could answer your question.:yes:

Depends on the state. That statement wouldn't be true in Illinois.

Maybe a change in IL now?

The current New Horizons HHD sheet for IL shows 2 carriers providing a household discount for spouse or living with other adult (for 12mos) one over 50, the other over 60.

Maybe a change in IL now?

The current New Horizons HHD sheet for IL shows 2 carriers providing a household discount for spouse or living with other adult (for 12mos) one over 50, the other over 60.
Originally Illinois was one of a handful of companies that only required 1 policy in the house to get the HHD.

Then our idiotic Liberals decided that wasn't fair to people that lived alone and changed it to 2 policies. Glad to see them allowing some common sense again. After all, when you don't live alone, you're at less risk from laying for hours from a fall, stroke, etc. ...unless you have: :twitchy:

Back