Coventry Advantra Preferred Cancellation Letter in Georgia?

Well don't forget the coinsurance or deductible on the higher tier level. Some folks don't like that at all..(sigh)

Did you finally get your supplies?

Well don't forget the coinsurance or deductible on the higher tier level. Some folks don't like that at all..(sigh) Did you finally get your supplies?

No supplies yet, but I was able to order supplies. Maybe I'll get them by next Wednesday.

No supplies yet, but I was able to order supplies. Maybe I'll get them by next Wednesday.

Is it possible that they have her in system as in another county? The SAR for Preferred in GA was Cherokee, Glynn and Effingham. Maybe Cherokee?

Grasping at straws. Cobb is clearly not a SAR. . .

Is it possible that they have her in system as in another county? The SAR for Preferred in GA was Cherokee, Glynn and Effingham. Maybe Cherokee?

Grasping at straws. Cobb is clearly not a SAR. . .

Good grasp there Craig. Go back and read post number 7, that's exactly what it was.

I've been looking up some meds for my clients on that new Aetna PPO essential, and I can't believe my eyes. The repricing on some meds is real high starting with tier 2.

Anyone else noticing the zoom in co-pays? Seems like an incentive to stay put with old plan or go on HMO.

Back