COVID Deaths 90% Over Age 65

My MIL got the booster and now has AFIB. Same thing happened to a friend that I hunt with. I ain't getting no more shots.
I never got one, and won't. I'm over 65 with Stage 4 COPD (27% lung capacity) and stroke history. I've tested positive twice for the Wuhan Virus (I think the 1st time was a false positive) and both times I also had pneumonia. I wasn't hospitalized the 1st time, the 2nd time I was in the hospital for 5 days and I didn't die, not even with 3 co-morbids. :nah:

I also read recently that over half of CV deaths were among individuals who were vaccinated.
Statistically speaking, what are the sample sizes of those vaccinated vs unvaccinated? Clearly, at some point during the pandemic, 100% of covid deaths occurred in the unvaccinated. The same applies to those who contracted polio, diphtheria, whooping cough or the measles.

I never got one, and won't. I'm over 65 with Stage 4 COPD (27% lung capacity) and stroke history. I've tested positive twice for the Wuhan Virus (I think the 1st time was a false positive) and both times I also had pneumonia. I wasn't hospitalized the 1st time, the 2nd time I was in the hospital for 5 days and I didn't die, not even with 3 co-morbids. :nah:

Getting pneumonia to own the libs... hilarious

It's because of all the weed you smoke. :cool:

Rumor has it that your second trip was for your sex change operation.

Back