Creating a "virtual office" forum

Now we've just got to convince Melmunch to start a separate "Your Virtual Office forum".

Sounds good but would have to be several different types of categories for different policies.

AV does not apply with MA plans.

At the mother ship (Humana) we have a running stack of sales that is Emailed to us daily. That way we can see where we stand.

I have been actually thinking of an agent social hour in Kansas City. Just a once a month meeting to swap stories and talk shop over drinks. Anyone want to fly in?

Other way to do it (as a back up)

If a forum is not available, we could do a spreadsheet and email it out. We could make a weekly template and fill in our numbers. We can make one person responsible for gathering #'s and emailing out or posting them. We could rotate the tracking task to make it even. If 30 people do it, then you would only have to do it once every 30 weeks.

I can whip up a spreadsheet if needed.

We could do a google group for free, and it would allow us all to post messages, post files of our production, etc...

That's a very good idea Nate. We could customize it the way we want, it would be invitation only and if you don't keep up with certain rules and guidelines you're out.

I am all for that as well. That way no spammers, no dead beats...

We can post files on it and production. How would we keep a running tally?

Should we have a spreadsheet that we all post our #'s at? Just sign in, log our activity, and save? Would that work with multiple users?

The forum has a built in ability to make groups and to set up forums with limited membership. We can also hide specific forums from the search engines, so that nothing gets indexed. However, i don't really know how it works. If you would like, I can try to find out more. Perhaps a google group would be easier.
Let me know if you want me to look more into how the functionality works.

My biggest thing is keeping a running tally.

If we all posted our #'s daily, that would be a lot of sifting through. Defeats the purpose of a motivation office.

Back