Creating a "virtual office" forum

Awesome. I will volunteer to tally everyone's weekly results and put it all into a spreadsheet. What kinds of stats are we going to track for each member??

We'll be able to help a lot of agents, especially newer ones. We can easily see if someone is getting 4 leads a day and on top of that using a terrible script.

Also, since it allows files we can upload the scripts and system we use which will punctuate that many things we do are similar but also that things need to be tweaked to fit your own personality and there's not a "one size fits all" method.

I think the spreadsheet idea would work though. Each week one person collects the data and inputs it to a spreadsheet we can post.

We can log our events in a copy of the spreadsheet on our own computers.

Sunday night - Email your goals to the person that week.
Firday night / Sat AM #'s - collect the #'s for the week and post

I think the spreadsheet idea would work though. Each week one person collects the data and inputs it to a spreadsheet we can post.

We can log our events in a copy of the spreadsheet on our own computers.

Sunday night - Email your goals to the person that week.
Firday night / Sat AM #'s - collect the #'s for the week and post

That would work perfectly. Should be easy enough to input the data every week. Goals could include: Targeted number of leads, applications taken (Which would work for both ind health and the senior market), Actual hours worked, appointments ran... any other ideas?

Looking good. I do not want to exclude people because of their specialties, but I think it would be better to have market-specific groups. There should be separate groups for individual health and senior health, simply because they are so different and numbers will be like apples-oranges.
I suppose that could be something we evolve into though.

Will this google group allow for discussion? I do not want to just post numbers only, but also be able to comment on numbers and marketing strategies and such...as well as polk at someone who is lagging:)

This should be a bit hard-nosed in my opinion, yet fun.

I prefer something here on this site, but I suppose the google site might be more viable.

Back