Critical Illness

Nope, my view is it's a last resort option on DI for those who are in an occupation DI doesn't like or working on a more limited budget. NAIFA is in love with this product at the moment, and I suppose it's a great add on cross sell idea.

Is there a more specific question you have about it?

yeh, I'm trying to get out of the Medicare Market. $11.00 from MOO a month on a sold policy doesn't pay for much.

Hope, Mark Rosenthal does work in the critical illness market, but not exclusively. Contact him for information. His user name is "markingriffin"

Last edited:
NAIFA is in love with this product at the moment, and I suppose it's a great add on cross sell idea.

Doesn't say much about NAIFA in my opinion. Why are they pushing CI, just for a nice cross sell and profitable line for the carriers? Or is there a better reason?

Thanks, I will check out Mark's website.:)It's a new direction for me, this forum has some great information.

Does anyone work strictly the critical illness market?

I work this market only. However if you want to diversify your portfolio you must offer multiple policies with a major medical plan. You will start to see more and more companies adding critical illness because it maker sense.

Start by just mentioning Critical Illness to all of your clients and you will reap the benefits.

Start selling Critical Illness today!. Highest Commission in the industry. :)

I work this market only. However if you want to diversify your portfolio you must offer multiple policies with a major medical plan. You will start to see more and more companies adding critical illness because it maker sense.

Start by just mentioning Critical Illness to all of your clients and you will reap the benefits.

Start selling Critical Illness today!. Highest Commission in the industry. :)

I predict Arnguy will be by soon to comment on your post.

Back