Crohns Disease Question

Even though I am in this business to make money, I have a hard time charging an uninsurable client an extra $100 that is just charged so I and the mini med company can make $100 off the client.

I'm with you on the $100, but when they get declined by the major meds and the state doesn't have a high risk pool, and they really want some kind of coverage, there's not to many choices. When "Obamacare" kicks in there won't be anymore problems like that (sarcasm).

Yeah but there are plenty of mini meds that don't charge an extra $100 app fee, why offer one that does?

Yeah but there are plenty of mini meds that don't charge an extra $100 app fee, why offer one that does?

I don't sell any mini meds, like I said I refer them to this agent that is licensed and pretty much deals with pre-ex that can't get major med. He mentoned TeamCorp a few times, now he may sell other mini meds I don't know. I give him refferrals and he reciprocates. I know there are a few min meds that you don't even have to be licensed to sell, since they're called plans or associations instead of insurance.

Back