CRUMP.com: Commission/Payouts???

"If you don't mind me asking (assuming it is not proprietary and in their NDA)... what "stuff" are you talking about specifically? I'd be interested in knowing."

I'm still going through their website and stuff is everything from advanced concepts to impared risk questionnaires. I haven't really had a chance to sit down and play. When I have a situation where I'm a bit stumped, I contact my rep Peter, and he has put me in the right direction. It's a pretty helpful group overall. Or at least the area that I am working out of.

I need more time to play with their stuff to go into any detail. There are segments in their site I am just now looking at. While I'm sure they can't do everything, they are better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Maybe Pm me in a few months when I've had more time to play.

I'm also pretty interested in using CRUMP since ill be working independently and will need the online support and functionality that it seems they offer. What other BGA's are there to consider for an independent agent?

I'm also pretty interested in using CRUMP since ill be working independently and will need the online support and functionality that it seems they offer. What other BGA's are there to consider for an independent agent?

I would consider your production levels and decide on how much back office support you will need... some offer higher payouts, others offer more goods and services.

If you want to PM with personal info, I may have some good suggestions for you.

Back