Crybabies FMO win suit against CMS

Packerland

Guru
To those who despise their FMO‘s for kickstarting their business in an industry they’d struggle to navigate alone—whether through initial guidance, carrier contracts and contacts, enrollment tools, or training, marketing dollars—-I owe my success to my FMO who showed me the ropes from day one. Without them, I wouldn’t be where I am today. It appears it is business as usual. I know I know ….BUT

Intergity beats CMS in court link

Last edited:
To those who despise their FMO‘s for kickstarting their business in an industry they’d struggle to navigate alone—whether through initial guidance, carrier contracts and contacts, enrollment tools, or training, marketing dollars—-I owe my success to my FMO who showed me the ropes from day one. Without them, I wouldn’t be where I am today. It appears it is business as usual. I know I know ….BUT

Will $363-MA/$105-PDP renewal still apply?

I'll praise the FMOs when they put in a lawsuit against the ridiculous 48 hr rule. The number one pure waste of time element.

The 48-hour rule really doesn't affect fmo's it affects agents..get involved in NAHIP or some other Association and have them work on our agent issues

They beat nothing . It changes zip . I love it. Fmo’s only give a shit about their overrides . From what I read they want to take the $100 overrides from agents . Fmo’s were no where when recording hit agents and the 48 hr soa . Agents better never forget the Fmo’s will throw agents under the bus to save there overrides . What no one’s talking about is carriers irregardless might cut fmo overrides even if they don’t have to . Fmo’s are delusional to think carriers will cut plans big this yr and there fat overrides not touched

They beat nothing . It changes zip . I love it. Fmo’s only give a shit about their overrides . From what I read they want to take the $100 overrides from agents . Fmo’s were no where when recording hit agents and the 48 hr soa . Agents better never forget the Fmo’s will throw agents under the bus to save there overrides . What no one’s talking about is carriers irregardless might cut fmo overrides even if they don’t have to . Fmo’s are delusional to think carriers will cut plans big this yr and there fat overr58ides not touched

Let's set the record straight here. I remember when you first joined this forum, flaunting about the seemingly endless funds your upline FMO was throwing your way for marketing. Now, it's easy to turn around and criticize them, labeling them as greedy. But let's not forget, without their initial support, you'd probably still be scraping by, processing 25 or 30 apps a year. Your habit of posting earnings statements might seem self-centered to some, and frankly, you should be grateful to your upline for putting you in the position you're in today. So, enough with the hate.

Agents need better representation. We do all the selling and put our personal renewals and license at risk if we get an allegation and now must spend even more money for marketing. Meanwhile our FMO can no longer help support their agents with marketing dollars which is what made them most valuable for me. What a beautiful business model for the FMO.

Back