Data List - Sales Data Pro vs List Shack vs Others

I can refer them for a better price that what you quoted above. But since you paid about $10/K I'm sure you love having people buy from you.

Rick

And for some reason you can't just broadcast it?

Dirty secret about the list business: It's worse than buying a car, most list providers won't even show their prices because they'll just get undercut by the next guy. Something that's very different about ListShack (and my first list site), is we would actually share the pricing. I suspect the reason why you're not able to give the pricing on 5,000 records may be because my pricing is actually very competitive and while it does open the door for the next person to undercut me, I am actually putting a sign on the wall saying what my pricing is. If you call Lead Research Group direct (or any other list company) and get a quote on 5,000 records, it's likely to be more if not much more than $249. Either way, if you have someone at LRG you like feeding business, then by all means.

And yes, I absolutely do like it when people buy lists from me.

I see this thread is in the Senior Forum. Are the lists you guys referring to only relevant for Senior Market products?

I currently market supplemental health (cancer ,heart, accident) to individuals and small businesses, with about 50% of clients coming from cold calls and 50% from referrals. All face to face approaching.

Would any of these lists be beneficial for someone cold calling businesses face to face? Or cold calling businesses over the phone? I am trying to branch out into some different prospecting methods for myself and our organization.

With the lists being described they're pretty much relevant for any type of insurance; mostly for telemarketing. At ListShackPro.com we offer both business lists and consumer lists; I believe everyone else mentioned does as well.

On the listshackpro site, it says indiv. unlimited plan, but has a cap of 50,000 names a month. for 50.00 a mo. Does it cap at 50,000?

On the listshackpro site, it says indiv. unlimited plan, but has a cap of 50,000 names a month. for 50.00 a mo. Does it cap at 50,000?
Yes it does. I think you can get different plans if you need more than the 50,000. For me doing just T65 I was able to download T65 for 3 months in 8 or 9 states and I was just at 50,000 leads

Here's the clarification on that:

When we originally launched it was a truly unlimited plan and the goal was for individuals to be able to have access to all of the marketing data they can use; then what happened is some people went crazy with it, sometimes downloading over a million records and cancelling. The goal of the site has always been to make marketing lists affordable for small and mid-sized marketers so I put some fair usage caps on there. The logic behind the 50k is that if you're beating up the phones the most you'll get through would be about 1k records a week (even on a dialer because you'll be doing call backs and the like), so if you figure 4.13 weeks/month and round up to 5, then multiply that by 10, it should be more than enough for any individual agent and even most small call centers.

For high volume users we do have plans that work better for them, but that's the long version of why there is the "individual unlimited" vs truly unlimited; the goal was always to be the ideal solution for a small to mid sized marketer, not sell millions of records for $50.

I'm impressed so far with the list I've received from ListshackPro. Of the 5 numbers I've checked so far, none were registered with the DNC. That's good for me, since I'm just an agent trying to call some potential prospects. And its good that Josh is on here to answer questions that we all may have.

I'm impressed so far with the list I've received from ListshackPro. Of the 5 numbers I've checked so far, none were registered with the DNC. That's good for me, since I'm just an agent trying to call some potential prospects. And its good that Josh is on here to answer questions that we all may have.

There is always a great deal of credibility from an agent who has never posted here before.

Why would anyone disbelieve you?

Rick

There is always a great deal of credibility from an agent who has never posted here before.

Frankly, I'm quite flattered by it. To be perfectly candid, when I built ListShack the goal was to make data as affordable as possible for any insurance agent (or sales person for that matter). I wasn't at all sure how it would turn out, but in less than 90 days it'll have been five years!

Also, I don't think I've ever publicly thanked you, so thank you. When I was putting up ListShack I believe you were buying lists in bulk to sell them at cost and undercut me out of being able to make a buck; you still seem quite obsessed about it and can't resist the urge to comment about how data from LRG (or anyone else) could be better than ListShack. You really helped me fully commit to just being a price whore and delivering data at a price that is so inexpensive not even someone who was trying to sell it at cost could compete with. If it wasn't for you, it's entirely possible that people wouldn't be able to get 50,000 records for $50/month and I wouldn't have a full-time career with two employees running a business that I love. I know you're a hater and haters gotta hate, but I do appreciate you a great deal and on behalf of the three families supported by my business, thank you and happy holidays!

Back