Data List - Sales Data Pro vs List Shack vs Others

Frankly, I'm quite flattered by it. To be perfectly candid, when I built ListShack the goal was to make data as affordable as possible for any insurance agent (or sales person for that matter). I wasn't at all sure how it would turn out, but in less than 90 days it'll have been five years!

Also, I don't think I've ever publicly thanked you, so thank you. When I was putting up ListShack I believe you were buying lists in bulk to sell them at cost and undercut me out of being able to make a buck; you still seem quite obsessed about it and can't resist the urge to comment about how data from LRG (or anyone else) could be better than ListShack. You really helped me fully commit to just being a price whore and delivering data at a price that is so inexpensive not even someone who was trying to sell it at cost could compete with. If it wasn't for you, it's entirely possible that people wouldn't be able to get 50,000 records for $50/month and I wouldn't have a full-time career with two employees running a business that I love. I know you're a hater and haters gotta hate, but I do appreciate you a great deal and on behalf of the three families supported by my business, thank you and happy holidays!
Love it. *ick's not only a hater...he's a prick. :yes:

Unlimited_Lists said:

Unfortunately, List Shack is having some difficulties and we wish Josh the best. However, business must move forward. If anyone is looking for a List Shack replacement, visit www.unlimitedmailinglists.net for more details. $50 per month...unlimited downloads

Has anyone tried them?

I have a DSNP carrier, exclusive to PA that will do a free 1,000 glossy piece mailer per month. I just have to provide the data. Spoke to Sales Genie and about passed out after being quoted $172 for 1,017 one-time records! BUT for $900, I can have 6,000 records to use within a year - AND, if I jump on this offer today, the offer will be bumped up to 10,000 records.

I'm willing to pay $50 to try them...

Unlimited_Lists said:

Unfortunately, List Shack is having some difficulties and we wish Josh the best. However, business must move forward. If anyone is looking for a List Shack replacement, visit www.unlimitedmailinglists.net for more details. $50 per month...unlimited downloads

Has anyone tried them?

I have a DSNP carrier, exclusive to PA that will do a free 1,000 glossy piece mailer per month. I just have to provide the data. Spoke to Sales Genie and about passed out after being quoted $172 for 1,017 one-time records! BUT for $900, I can have 6,000 records to use within a year - AND, if I jump on this offer today, the offer will be bumped up to 10,000 records.

I'm willing to pay $50 to try them...

List shack has had some issues since the owner had some issues

Sales data pro has a similar deal

Vic120 said:

Sales data pro has a similar deal

OK, I'm going with them. I'll post an update after the mailer hits in a few weeks.

Feeling "spring-ish." Maybe I'll try some dk-ing, too for T65s since it's been a washout of a winter.

Boy am I glad things are getting better :)

We're working on a relaunch, but in the mean time Steve and I put together DownloadSalesLeads.com. It's the original ListShack plan of $50/month for unlimited lists, up to 10,000 at a time.

Thanks for the well wishes; they're working!

Is this still unlimited at $50 monthly?

We did away with the unlimited plan after a few years, but because of the disruption to customers (and my desire to win as many back as I can), we are currently offering the original $50/month, up to 10,000 at a time, unlimited plan. Currently redirecting ListShack.com to DownloadSalesLeads.com while we are working on the relaunch plans for ListShack.

I tried both unlimitedmailinglist and salesdatapro. Salesdatapro was a little better than unlimited but both of them had a substantial amount of disconnected and wrong numbers. I'm lucky if I get one good number out of 36 numbers per excel spreadsheet I'm still searching for a new source.

Any word on a new company?

Back