Dean Cipriano's Marketing System

Fair 'nuff. How much time did you spend actually implementing the system? How much did you spend to implement his recommended strategies?

In my experience, the people who buy "systems" and claim they don't work are the ones who did little to nothing to implement the suggested strategies. Most people simply aren't honest with themselves regarding why they failed.

I did the fax blasting for life insurance when it was still legal, and one of those leads ended up being the biggest client I've ever had, still work with him today.

The funny thing is I know the BGA that dean and his partner put their life business through....they did decent volume of business back then but when you see the advertising of how he wrote $400k+/- in business one year, that was largely due to one big case he wrote...I think that case was about 250k of that total...his partner became the founder of I-pipeline.

Thank you, tlmarketing.

The thing about fax blasting is that I receive fax blasts and, even though I take the steps to remove my fax number from faxblaster lists, I still get them. I think the law with respect to fax blasting is very week if not totally unenforceable--or at least I've seen no evidence of anyone being brought to task for fax blasting.

In any event, fax blasting wouldn't be my cup of tea even if it were legal.

Thank you, tlmarketing.

The thing about fax blasting is that I receive fax blasts and, even though I take the steps to remove my fax number from faxblaster lists, I still get them. I think the law with respect to fax blasting is very week if not totally unenforceable--or at least I've seen no evidence of anyone being brought to task for fax blasting.

In any event, fax blasting wouldn't be my cup of tea even if it were legal.

I think you meant weak and not week as I don't think you meant the law is every 7 days.

Last edited:
You're effin' brilliant, Peter G Langelier. I don't know how I functioned on a discussion board until you came along. BTW, check your own grammar.

Last edited:
You're effin' brilliant, Peter G Langelier. I don't know how I functioned on a discussion board until you came along. BTW, check your own grammar.

Someone has to keep up Arn's work while he is not around. In regards to fax blasting the law is not weak. But unlike the DNC there is only the person receiving the fax really policing it as you can be sued. And yes most people receiving them will just toss them but when your fax blasting you never know when you going to fax to a couple dicks or Ricks.

Last edited:
Back