Dean Cipriano's Marketing System

I bought the system less than a year ago. I have used some of the ideas (There are hundreds) but, I have changed careers and would like to sell the whole kit. Books, CD's, etc.

$200.00 plus actual shipping costs. PayPal or money order.[I'd like to buy it. Not sure if I can message so email or call. Thanks, Eddie [email protected] 828-712-7383]

Most here probably don't know who he is. Or they might if you say he is the guy that claims he makes his money and you do can make your money sitting around in your underware! I would suggest staying away of this type of hype people.

LOL i was literally thinking to my self who is Dean Cipriano??

I don't think it should die. It's a very important topic--that is, how to effectively market for the insurance industry.

I hope that anyone who has successfully used Cipriano's marketing techniques will continue to post.

Please, losers who won't take the necessary action need not reply. Thanks.

So are you suggesting that I need not reply?

Years ago I bought the system when he suggested we send faxes to people (it was legal then). I wasted a bunch of money and took them up on their money back guarantee.

It was like pulling teeth to get money back.

Rick

I really don't want to know how it DID NOT work. I'd like to hear from people for whom his system did work and then everyone else just shut up and listen.

I really don't want to know how it DID NOT work. I'd like to hear from people for whom his system did work and then everyone else just shut up and listen.

Well, since you've been on the forum for this long we certainly should respect your wishes.

Perhaps you won't hear from people who found his program works because it only works to make him money from selling it to gullible agents. If it works that well, why would he sell the program instead of selling insurance?

Rick

Back