Dean Cipriano's Marketing System

I guess Dean "The Closer" got too busy to promote his program on this board anymore. Selling in his underwear must keep him pretty busy... only 4 posts..

The System half way works---

I purchased this system one year ago and published the initial marketing letter in a Tuesday edition of a daily newspaper in Central Florida. This is an 85% senior read paper. I did it as an insert on golden rod paper. The distribution was 26,500 papers. I received 168 responses within three days of the distribution. One Hundred and Sixty-Eight seniors responded to the letter and called a voicemail to answer eight quesitons to get their free report. At which time I would mail, fax or email their "free" report.

Of the 168 free reports mailed out, I closed one sale with two additional tire kickers.

The "free" report that comes with his system is very long and does not provide good information to make an informed decision. It certainly does not motivate for future appointments.

With the cost of the system being around $2,200 and the printing/newspaper costs being $2,500 plus the voicemail service at $1,200 a year and mailing the reports at $400 for a return of $10,500 in commissions over the next five years . . . you decide!

I expected much more from 168 responses, so I returned it and got my money back-- which they did without any arguement.

Dean's office kept pressing me to mail his letters with their system for another $3,000 to a supposed great list that no one else had access to. I refused.

Hope this helps shed some light for some people.

First, marketing is NOT easy for most people. Not just anyone can whip out a good long-copy ad that pulls results. You have to have a good pitch, understanding of the psychology, and you have to be a good writer among other things. Great copywriters make seven-digit incomes and if it were a simple matter corporations would just do it in-house or outsource it to India.

Second, cold-calling seems to be a bitch to me. I haven't really dug in and done it to this point, though I'm doing some next week. Honestagent, what are your cold-calling numbers and percentages? I'm just curious.

What I'm suggesting is that what Dean offers can likely be had for free by most any decent FMO or GA that specializes in Annuities or whatever you are seeking to sell.

What I'm suggesting is that what Dean offers can likely be had for free by most any decent FMO or GA that specializes in Annuities or whatever you are seeking to sell.

Long-copy direct response advertising? I haven't seen anyone but Dean Cipriano do it in this industry, and his results seem to be mediocre based on the experience of forrestmac and others.

trade you for the mark meurer emails I get.........

Does anyone know how to get off Dean's mailing list? I don't want to buy more underwear so I can sit around all day and implement his system.:no:

Does anyone know how to get off Dean's mailing list? I don't want to buy more underwear so I can sit around all day and implement his system.:no:

Sure:

- Move, leave no forwarding address.
- Change emails. Do not let anyone know the new one.
- Change phone numbers / fax numbers. Do not advertise the new ones.

Should take care of it.

Dan

It is impossible. I have replied to the emails to unsubscribe and that doesn't work. He even has my phone number and leaves me a corny message every holiday. Freakin duesch bag.

Back