Debit Agent - Killed In The Field . . .

When I worked for American Income I went to some pretty scruffy houses in the rural areas. I never felt the need but packing wouldn't have been a bad idea. I have a .40 caliber semi-automatic suitable for carry now.

When I worked for American Income I went to some pretty scruffy houses in the rural areas. I never felt the need but packing wouldn't have been a bad idea. I have a .40 caliber semi-automatic suitable for carry now.

A .40 is a good choice, it provides excellent stopping power and enough energy to get to where it is going. If you haven't already done so I would check out Federal's HST 180 gr. Federal's Expanding Full Metal Jacket is suppose to be another good round. It was developed by Federal in conjunction with the FBI.

I would be concerned carrying anything less than a 9mm if put in a self-defense position.

I started as a debit agent with JH in the early 70's in NYC then worked Liberty City as a manager for a small debit company area in Miami in the 80's during the riots. Rough way to earn a living but one thing is certain, the good people always looked out for me....warned me not to be on the "debit" after certain time of the day. Great education in the insurance business and referrals were plentiful.

Back