Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!

Discussion in 'Insurance Offers' started by Professor Leads, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Professor Leads

Professor Leads Well-Known Member

State:

I am now taking new clients on for my dedicated marketing campaigns for Medicare Supplement Insurance Agents.

PM me if interested

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  2. Agentguy5

Agentguy5 Well-Known Member

State:
    Florida
    Would you mind sharing a little more information on your final expense leads?

3. Professor Leads

State:

I'm sorry but I am not offering the Final Expense leads right now...Med Supps only.

4. Justin Bilyj

Justin Bilyj Well-Known Member

State:
    Ohio
    Looking at the landing page and the .02 click through rate cost, sounds like you set up a display ad on a long tail keyword or you are doing custom audience marketing with consumer emails.
    I think its pretty ballsy to show people you're spending .02 a click and charging them 1,000% more, even if it takes a 5% conversion the cost per lead is very minimal.

5. CALTCAgent

CALTCAgent Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Anybody used this yet ?

Forgive me as I am not technically inclined, so not sure if my math is correct or even close here,

You pay .02 cents a click, and out of 100 clicks, 5 turn into leads (5% conversion rate). This cost you a total of $2 dollars ?

We pay you approx. $10 to $15 dollars a lead ?

You spent $2 dollars and we spent $50 to $75 dollars ?

Or am I way off here ?

6. Professor Leads

State:

Haha, I just saw these responses from last year. Sorry guys.

Your math is off...When I was running these ads last year I was spending $5-$7 per lead acquisition (I had a 2-step process before it became a "lead". The ad was Step 1). I was selling them for $11-$14 per lead.

I am having to spend a lot of ad money to test run all of these campaigns. In fact, I wasn't really making any profit so I stopped offering while I perfect the system a little more.

But, beside that point...it's not really relevant to the insurance agent what my costs are, is it?

7. CALTCAgent

CALTCAgent Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Let me get this straight, you are delivering leads based on PPC keywords. This keywords are priced based on a market value. An gent is buying those leads needs to know what they are buying.

And cost is not relevant to the agent ?