Pilot Program: Final Expense Live Inbound Calls from TV

**Note: This was posted with Sam's permission!

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend. My name is John Neff and I'm with Ring2Media, a Television Advertising Agency who specializes in developing non-branded Fixed Price per Call campaigns in the Final Expense and Medicare space.

We generate Live Inbound calls by building targeted television creatives and airing them on premium national cable networks such as CNN, Fox News, TV Land, and others. This approach allows us to drive high-intent, high-converting prospects at scale from all over the county. For example, our Final Expense calls often drive conversions above 15% with annual policy values north of $1k.

We typically work with large telesales agencies who consume hundreds of calls per day, however we've recently rolled out a product called Ring2Connect that is designed specifically for independent agents. Our platform allows you to select the states that you'd like to receive calls in (you can select just one single state or all 50) and will deliver a slow but consistent drip of calls directly to your office phone or cell phone throughout the day at a fixed price per call.

You can turn the calls on/off at any time, and take as many or as few calls as you’d like each day. This platform was designed to provide flexibility and control for independent agents.

I spoke with Sam about advertising our platform on this site, and he recommended that I make this post first to gauge interest and collect feedback before a full-scale rollout.

If you would like to learn more about this, please visit www.Ring2Connect.com for more information and to see the television spots that we use to drive calls. I would absolutely love any feedback that anyone may have, and am looking for 10-15 people to test the platform.

Thank you!

John

I would be very interested... you can reach me at (019) 222-25677.

If you are in the business of running ads to create phone call leads, it doesn't inspire confidence when you can't master the "art" of showing the correct phone number. Eeek!

I don't wanna be the guinea pig. Eager to know if others bought from this company and found any success.

Walter

It says on their website that the average cost per policy acquisition is between $200-$300. They are basing that off an average AP of $1036 though. Isn't that a little high for FE?

It says on their website that the average cost per policy acquisition is between $200-$300. They are basing that off an average AP of $1036 though. Isn't that a little high for FE?
Folks at SNL recently said their average sale was a little over $70 per month premium..

That's horrible for FE agents. Acquisition costs should be approx. $80-$150 per sale for FE.

That's horrible for FE agents. Acquisition costs should be approx. $80-$150 per sale for FE.
I'm not so sure $150 is good either. New agents at SL receive 90% and advanced 60%. On a sale for $600/yr premium, that agent deposits only $174 after accounting for acquisition costs, if my math is correct. Did I miscalculate?

Back