Deleted Threads

My neighbor has HO HO HO in big (I mean 3 foot letters) on top of his roof, in red, lit up. Do you think there's a problem? He's been doing this for 30 years. He also does not have swinger parties at his house (I would know!)

Mr Bill -

I don't see a problem, unless your neighbor is taking advantage of the season to say what he thinks of 3 women in his neigborhood.

BTW, I really miss seeing you on SNL.

My general thoughts, worth every penny that nobody paid for them. This is basically the guidelines that I have for the board I run:

- Everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether the general consensus agrees with the opinion or not.
- All posts shall use good judgment for taste, professionalism, and respect of others, including those not on the forum.
- Posts should not be edited by anyone, including the original poster, except for minor grammatical or spelling errors. Moderators have the right to remove spam.
- Humor is permitted, except for Sti, who shall continue to live up to his reputation of being humorless (yeah, just kidding).
- The person who pays the bills gets to set the rules, edit the rules, change the rules, pretend the rules don't exist, etc.
- In general, this is a community. Treat each other as you do your neighbor, or at least, should treat your neighbor.

Simple enough.

Dan

Guys, gals and others,
If somebody you know who you consider a friend offends you or angers you, what do you normally expect? I expect an apology if I let it be known I'm upset and possibly a beer down the road.

What Scott did was funny IMHO regarding Chumps thread and other things he has done. On the other hand, if that had been done to me I'd private message Scott and let him know my thoughts and if he didn't do the right thing THEN I'd voice my concerns to the community. And now, a great joke.

A man and a woman were talking about the recent weight changes each of them had experienced in the last year. The wife lovingly looks over at her husband and asks him, "Honey, do these pants make my butt look big?" As only a caring and nurturing husband could say, "No Baby, it's not the pants! I lost 30 pds. in the last year and it looks like you found it!"

Any and all credit for this joke should go to me......I'll be back on Friday....

Back