dental insurance agent

Hey Senior....Lebanon is about 15 minutes from our office. Next time you're in the area around lunchtime, let me know.

Of course, my other office is in the "other" Lebanon. I won't be going back there until August.

Ya your right chumps... i was kidding about the clubs... When I drive by i feel like im driving down an alley off the Las Vegas strip haha...

And Senior next time your in town you should let me know... ill buy you lunch...

Call my office... If they say its some guy who butchered your name ill be like oh I know who that is... tell em im in a meeting... hahahahaha

But then that would be everyone

Ramiz pronounced rum is

Like rum is (good)

I was in Lebanon visiting the father in law. He is moving to camden or something like that. Closer to IN. I passed a Met Life building on 75. Was that yours Chumps?
If I am ever around during the week I will give you both a call. I'll hit one of you up for lunch and the other one for dinner. I doubt I will be around there again though. Thanks for the offer.

I was in Lebanon visiting the father in law. He is moving to camden or something like that. Closer to IN. I passed a Met Life building on 75. Was that yours Chumps?
If I am ever around during the week I will give you both a call. I'll hit one of you up for lunch and the other one for dinner. I doubt I will be around there again though. Thanks for the offer.

thank GOD :laugh:

Back