Direct mail FE cost

You sure worry a lot about me. You simply have not been properly trained to sell FE. You have not been trained to work leads. You have not been trained to run a business. Now you will double talk in your private messages. Don't even try to claim that you don't private messages to me.

But you have not been trained by choice. You chose to wallow in self pity instead of doing something about it.

As for the leads, I do not want the lead to have life insurance on it. But if you do you can pay to have it one there.

DonP talks a lot of shit while over analyzing everything. And again, far more FEX agents do not use RGI than do. But I've told you, and everyone, that dozens of times. You just want to pretend ignorance to feed your agenda.

You were supposed to be some kind of trainer for your IMO. How the hell could you tain anyone when you have not been trained?

Nah…..this is a simple business. I am able to stay in the business with what I learned from TR King,people on this forum like you.

I became an entrepreneur in my 20’s. What were you doing ?

Yes,we have private messaged. No big deal. I don’t put that out here but I do report them to Todd. He understands you very well.

Don and I PM too. He’s a real straight shooter. I like our conversations. He’s got your number too.

One thing none of us can quite come to grips with is “why are you so angry “?

Jd your problem is you think asking questions is a sign of weakness . I remember when I got in Medicare I asked the fmo 1000 questions . He thought I was like the rest that ask tons of questions and never do squat . I like to master my products and procedures. Then when I started doing 50 plus apps a month he was speechless. Noah asks good questions and you attack him . Matter of fact you attach Noah , me , Todd , Greg and on and on . Try being nice . It will get you further in life

Nah….these are open discussions. Nobody should have anything to hide here,of course unless you’re FOS.
Old proverb: "you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar"
How did I know you couldn't resist twisting the knife. :D
You all must not get along too well.

Any experiences on running DM that includes the phrase about a Walmart gift card? It’s not ideal but I’d rather run some type of DM rather than internet leads.

Also spoke w lead connection today and they said for $525 I could do an 1,000 piece mailer. In my area, they said average return is 1%-1.5%. Not horrible.

Jd your problem is you think asking questions is a sign of weakness . I remember when I got in Medicare I asked the fmo 1000 questions . He thought I was like the rest that ask tons of questions and never do squat . I like to master my products and procedures. Then when I started doing 50 plus apps a month he was speechless. Noah asks good questions and you attack him . Matter of fact you attach Noah , me , Todd , Greg and on and on . Try being nice . It will get you further in life

False again. I have never thought that asking questions is a sign of weakness. I don't know where you get that. And I always answer questions asked of me. Noah only asks questions to argue the answers. And I have never attacked anyone that didn't attack me first. Go thru the archives and you will never find anything different.

That's just more character assassination that's been played many times here by marketers.

The stuff you say about me and the stuff your new posse says about me are never said by anyone that knows me. And even ypu can't say I haven't been nice to you when you private message me. Now Noah, he's a completely different person in his private messages.

Nah…..this is a simple business. I am able to stay in the business with what I learned from TR King,people on this forum like you.

I became an entrepreneur in my 20’s. What were you doing ?

Yes,we have private messaged. No big deal. I don’t put that out here but I do report them to Todd. He understands you very well.

Don and I PM too. He’s a real straight shooter. I like our conversations. He’s got your number too.

One thing none of us can quite come to grips with is “why are you so angry “?

Todd understands nothing about me. Nor do you. DonP knows nothing about me either. Under any of his names here.

I only mentioned your PM's because you said something to another poster about not hiding anything in private messages. You absolutely do hide in private messages. Your private messages to me are 180 degrees from what you post on the forum.

My private messages are not like that.

Also spoke w lead connection today and they said for $525 I could do an 1,000 piece mailer. In my area, they said average return is 1%-1.5%. Not horrible.
So they are telling you to expect between $35 to $52 leads. That is about usual for northern Ohio outside of the cities. You can use lead credits from the carriers and/or your IMO to get that down further but overall that is the reality of Ohio.

False again. I have never thought that asking questions is a sign of weakness. I don't know where you get that. And I always answer questions asked of me. Noah only asks questions to argue the answers. And I have never attacked anyone that didn't attack me first. Go thru the archives and you will never find anything different.

That's just more character assassination that's been played many times here by marketers.

The stuff you say about me and the stuff your new posse says about me are never said by anyone that knows me. And even ypu can't say I haven't been nice to you when you private message me. Now Noah, he's a completely different person in his private messages.

JD you're so wrong. You always attack me first. I think you try to over compesate because of some kind of insecurity.

So they are telling you to expect between $35 to $52 leads. That is about usual for northern Ohio outside of the cities. You can use lead credits from the carriers and/or your IMO to get that down further but overall that is the reality of Ohio.

He ain’t getting no 1.5% on any legitimate fe verbiage non teaser mailer . I got friends who drop all over the country with all the major lead vendors and it’s .6 to 1% ish avg on fe

Back