Direct Mail Vs Telemarketed Leads

Josh said:
It was just for reference. Have they been discussed on here before?

The reason why I started this thread was to further explore the option of offering a viable telemarketed lead program for insurance agents. You've said that my premise is flawed and claim that it can be done profitably on a per lead basis, but I disagree. If you can't take on new clients, it doesn't do any of these agents any good if they can't buy them. I also think it's of value to have leads that aren't sold to other agents down the road.

Your leads could be $1 each and guaranteed to close at 100%, but if the agents can't buy them, it doesn't change anything.

Do you have any suggestions for any other call centers that charge on a per lead basis and let agents buy leads from them?

I don't see any harm in reselling them as long as it isn't resold within a few months. If people aren't on the DNC then they are being marketed to frequently.

Hogosuru -- just checking back in with you regarding the FE leads. Haven't heard from you.

Besides the free ones you were going to let me test-drive, could you explain the aged FE leads?

What if anything do you have in Hamilton, Bradley, McMinn, Meigs, and Rhea Counties in Tennessee? Even in Walker, Catoosa, and Whitfield Counties in Georgia?

Hello Insurance guys,

I generate Insurance leads. Start up with Auto Insurance and we upsell Life,Health and Home owner's Insurance. Now how I do this is we get the raw data from the client mean you and will generate the leads by cold calling them and get the insterested customers looking for Insurance quotes. And these will be exclusive Leads.
You can send me am email or add me up on skype and we can go from there. And price per lead is very very low. Just for $6/lead.

Thanks,
S.M Irtaza Kazim

No Pakistani Spammers are appreciated on this Forum.

You are spamming every other post on this site. Bug OFF

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hogosuru -- just checking back in with you regarding the FE leads. Haven't heard from you.

Besides the free ones you were going to let me test-drive, could you explain the aged FE leads?

What if anything do you have in Hamilton, Bradley, McMinn, Meigs, and Rhea Counties in Tennessee? Even in Walker, Catoosa, and Whitfield Counties in Georgia?

Did you email him?

He pm'd me and I gave him my email and cell number. Never heard from him off the forum. He said he didn't have aged leads in IN though. It was weird the day or two after I gave him my email I received a solicitation for pre set appts from some foreign sounding outfit. I forget who it was. Probably just coincidence though....

He pm'd me and I gave him my email and cell number. Never heard from him off the forum. He said he didn't have aged leads in IN though. It was weird the day or two after I gave him my email I received a solicitation for pre set appts from some foreign sounding outfit. I forget who it was. Probably just coincidence though....

Probably. If you still have the email it'd be interesting to know the firm.

Direct mail is not that cost effective unless you are calling the people you mail. You should expect about a .008% response from direct mailing not very cost effective.However, if you call the people you direct mail you will increase your application rate.

It's low, but it's not usually that low.

We can also provide you with a targeted cold calling list if you have a very limited budget;Price per file start at $.055 cents for 5,000 which would be $275.00 discountsare available on larger orders.

Not a bad price. If you are interested in another source for your data I may be able to help you, especially if you're moving volume.

Direct mail is not that cost effective unless you are calling the people you mail. You should expect about a .008% response from direct mailing not very cost effective.
Not to question your expertise (which appears to be greater in spamming than direct mail), but your statement is way too broad to be taken seriously.

Mailing what, to whom?

I mail over 100,000 pieces per year. Over the last twelve months, our return rate has been 2.38%.

Back