Disability Over the Phone

mickey2 said:
Norwayguy Are you from Maine? I saw in another post about red lobster that someone called you a "maine guy"

Yes both Winter and I hail from the state of Maine.

Hey Mickey, I was just wondering. Who are your top 3 carriers that you work with for idi ? Thanks!

MIM :idea::GEEK:

Sorry for the delayed reply. I am the MGA for The Standard, MetLife, Assurity, Mutual of Omaha, Reliance Standard, Fidelity and Petersen International. I also have a BGA contracts with Guardian. Most of the IDI business written through my office is with The Standard, Assurity, MOO, and Metlife.

A LOT of brokers sell over the phone and then just email or mail the filled out app to their client for original signatures. \

I believe Assurity has an electronic signature for their application.

Several companies have electronic signatures for delivery requirements, though. They require original signatures on the application, but placing the approved policy is super quick. Standard issues their policies completely electronically. You can receive a policy and have it signed, paid for an placed within 10 minutes. Petersen International (Lloyds of London) has an electronic signature to place the policy as well. After it's signed, they send out a physical policy.

Latest posts

Back