DM Companies. Kramer Direct Vs Lead Connection Vs ...

AlTheGud1sRtakn

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is there any difference? I'm increasing my marketing budget this year and testing out everything to see what's best. More concerned with ROI than response rate as I'm not looking to wade through junk leads.

I'm seeing Kramer Direct as the elephant in the room then Lead Connection has been mentioned a few times around here, haven't heard much about Senior Market Sales or Target Leads or anyone else I'm finding on google. I'm guessing this means they're all about the same? A few people have said to stay away from my firm subsidized in-house mailers as they seem more geared towards brand recognition than getting a response.

Most of these companies seem to offer pretty much anything, but I'm looking for Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, and Medicare Supplement in case it matters. Also I've thought about Children's Whole Life but the response/close rates would have to be killer to turn a profit with those tiny premiums.

Kramer has been around a long long time. The FE crowd seems to sway towards LC, but it's mail, so I am not sure if one is better than the other, they all kinda say the same thing on the lead peice.

I can vouch that Lead Connection is one of the best there is.

I've never heard bad about Kramer either.

Is there any difference? I'm increasing my marketing budget this year and testing out everything to see what's best. More concerned with ROI than response rate as I'm not looking to wade through junk leads.

I'm seeing Kramer Direct as the elephant in the room then Lead Connection has been mentioned a few times around here, haven't heard much about Senior Market Sales or Target Leads or anyone else I'm finding on google. I'm guessing this means they're all about the same? A few people have said to stay away from my firm subsidized in-house mailers as they seem more geared towards brand recognition than getting a response.

Most of these companies seem to offer pretty much anything, but I'm looking for Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, and Medicare Supplement in case it matters. Also I've thought about Children's Whole Life but the response/close rates would have to be killer to turn a profit with those tiny premiums.

Id look closely at Lead Connections...Chris is an honest guy and will not steer you wrong or lie to you.

Has anyone had good experience with Monumental Life's Lead Program? 1000 mailers for $325 seems pretty enticing. It might be under Trans now.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

I ordered 1000 leads from LC a while back, the gentleman I spoke with (I assume he was the owner) was really helpful and responded immediately to my questions, however, out of those 1000 I only ended up getting around 12 leads back. I asked the gentleman if this kind of return was normal, if maybe I picked a bad area, I wasn't sure, all I know is from past experiences sending 1000 leads produced far more than 12 replies. All he said in reply was that "leads come in over a period of time". I don't doubt that others have had a good experience with LC, however after my experience I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

I ordered 1000 leads from LC a while back, the gentleman I spoke with (I assume he was the owner) was really helpful and responded immediately to my questions, however, out of those 1000 I only ended up getting around 12 leads back. I asked the gentleman if this kind of return was normal, if maybe I picked a bad area, I wasn't sure, all I know is from past experiences sending 1000 leads produced far more than 12 replies. All he said in reply was that "leads come in over a period of time". I don't doubt that others have had a good experience with LC, however after my experience I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Wow joined 2013 first post now? How long have you waited to slam the evil LC?

So you expected above average returns?

First off. You didn't order 1,000 leads. You mailed 1,000 mail pieces.

Second. You got a 1.2% response rate, which just about average for a direct mail campaign.

Third. What products do you sell?

Fourth. What mailer did you mail?

Fifth. Where did you mail?

Sixth. What is your normal response in the same type of mailer AND why did you 'switch' it up if they were so good?

Back