DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

Any agent who cares about having a long career in the Medicare market is insane to allow themselves to be tempted into this. If one of my downline agents signed up to do this I would cut off the marketing they get from me and I'd release them immediately so I was nowhere near the scene of this crime when it all crashes down.

All this about one group creating an SOA-like form, others not having an MLM business model is just irrelevant nonsense, a bad sales pitch to hook struggling agents with the lure of big money.

Those that go forward with this should save some of that big money for a defense fund and a reserve fund for their next, non-insurance, career. At least no one on this forum can say they weren't warned.

Keep this in mind as well. The one running CMS now is a former consultant to the industry and likely to push things that are favorable to the industry. I am guessing this is the kind of thing we we may see more of. It's almost a give away to the industry. Not Making America Great, but too much of this will make our healthcare that much more expensive.

I’m surprised Gordon Marketing isn’t chiming in on this thread as they are pitching this to agents...

But they haven't started sending out the contracts yet and trainings are starting soon.

I've been on at least five different webinars and they all have different screening guidelines. They say you can't have "lifestyle related" cancer, such as oral cancer in order to qualify. First time I've heard that one!

It starts at around 8:30 into the video.

Last edited:
Back