DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

Another thought as to what may be happening, many companies are finding out that their agents can make more money doing the screenings versus selling a policy. And if I was a company owner I wouldn't want my agents marketing to my customers for another company. At some point I would have to make decision on residual income or a one time payment... Especially dealing in a market where I have no control...At this point am a Giant in the insurance market I have influence across the lines except in Medicare...But I can pressure them to tighten up the loop holes...
I personally don't see this as fraud as long as the reps are presenting it correctly...But you know they publicly screen all the time for certain things and you never hear such fuss maybe because Medicare is involved and not your regular HMO or PPO...This should be something the insurance companies embrace but most people in the qualification age range don't have them as a insurer anyway...it's about the money and it's political...
Companies that are captive allow their agents to market other products through other companies so that is not the reason. You will have to come up with something else.. Agents can already make more upfront money selling a life policy than they can a health policy so that can't be the reason either.. Do you reckon the true reason is they don't want their agents in trouble with CMS or the Feds and possibly dragging the company down with them? :wideeyed:

Another thought as to what may be happening, many companies are finding out that their agents can make more money doing the screenings versus selling a policy. And if I was a company owner I wouldn't want my agents marketing to my customers for another company. At some point I would have to make decision on residual income or a one time payment... Especially dealing in a market where I have no control...At this point am a Giant in the insurance market I have influence across the lines except in Medicare...But I can pressure them to tighten up the loop holes...
I personally don't see this as fraud as long as the reps are presenting it correctly...But you know they publicly screen all the time for certain things and you never hear such fuss maybe because Medicare is involved and not your regular HMO or PPO...This should be something the insurance companies embrace but most people in the qualification age range don't have them as a insurer anyway...it's about the money and it's political...

You're just not going to buy that about the kickbacks are you?

The companies are not doing this as it is not an insurance product and you don't have to be licensed to do it. So no, it's about the legality of it all.

You're right but that's the entire reason you don't have to be license...and it's a problem because it's deems unprofessional to those that are licensed but you aren't selling a insurance product maybe becoming certified would be appropriate...For as kick backs it shouldn't be done but kick backs are hidden in some policies themselves as cash value and riders...it's just how it done that makes it illegal and (free) living benefits...
Yes you can make great money selling life but how hard is it, it's alot harder to get someone to spend money versus participate in something free that can possibly one day save lives...
I just don't think that at this point it's wrong....no one has received a fine a court order to cease and desist or jail time...and it's been in existence since 2017 this particular screening.....Right now it's all scare tactics created by the big Insurance companies....not saying it won't happen but so far it hasn't....if it has I stand corrected....

You're right but that's the entire reason you don't have to be license...and it's a problem because it's deems unprofessional to those that are licensed but you aren't selling a insurance product maybe becoming certified would be appropriate...For as kick backs it shouldn't be done but kick backs are hidden in some policies themselves as cash value and riders...it's just how it done that makes it illegal and (free) living benefits...
Yes you can make great money selling life but how hard is it, it's alot harder to get someone to spend money versus participate in something free that can possibly one day save lives...
I just don't think that at this point it's wrong....no one has received a fine a court order to cease and desist or jail time...and it's been in existence since 2017 this particular screening.....Right now it's all scare tactics created by the big Insurance companies....not saying it won't happen but so far it hasn't....if it has I stand corrected....
You really do not anything about actuarial assumptions for life polices, so you? And, apparently you don't know anything about Medicare or the government.. There is no such thing as "free"...

We are all dumber after reading this - lordy . . .

It's how you perceive it...the idea is to look at in more than one way...we call it benefits... when it's illegal we call it kick backs....I majored in psychology...lol...

It's how you perceive it...the idea is to look at in more than one way...we call it benefits... when it's illegal we call it kick backs....I majored in psychology...lol...
You can have a "kickback" without it being illegal.. The cash values in a life insurance policy are in no way a "kickback"... It may be all in how you look at it but when you are looking at it cross-eyed, the picture is distorted.

You can have a "kickback" without it being illegal.. The cash values in a life insurance policy are in no way a "kickback"... It may be all in how you look at it but when you are looking at it cross-eyed, the picture is distorted.
However, a par policy does have "kickbacks" called dividends since the courts ruled them a refund of excess premium collected.. :yes:

Back