DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

I'm no Lawyer, either. Let's just say it's possible that it's legal and it's possible that it's a felony. Likely depends on who's billing Medicare, how they are billing Medicare, Medical necessity, etc.

Here's one example of a similar case: Millennium Health Agrees to Pay $256 Million to Resolve Allegations of Unnecessary Drug and Genetic Testing and Illegal Remuneration to Physicians
If you read this, it says paying docs, ordering unnecessary test ......If your not doing this then no illegal act committed. Funny how Genetic Medically Necessary Testing is getting blanketed as all is a scam.

I'd like to try some of that "Purple Bubba". Sounds a lot better than what I'm smoking as I type this. :laugh::jiggy:

Once pot is legalzed Federally and approved by the FDA, Medicare Part D will cover Medical Marijuana and the cancer policies will probably cover pot for those on chemo. :yes:
It says in this post that doctors were paid, they are not allowed to be paid for this test so that is illegal. Also it says not medically necessary. so that is illegal. This ling does not say that if it is done legally that it is all a scam.

It says in this post that doctors were paid, they are not allowed to be paid for this test so that is illegal. Also it says not medically necessary. so that is illegal. This ling does not say that if it is done legally that it is all a scam.
Why don't you go ahead and do this, and keep us posted on your progress. :yes:

I agree "IN GENERAL" but there are a lot of cowboys that were out there swabbing and getting signatures on HIPAA forms without legitimizing the necessary need for the test. That's the SCAM part of this deal, not the testing itself or the one's who are trying to do it legitimate. Like I said, there is a company out there that's doing this the right way, and compliantly and I 'm working with them waiting for the process to be finalized with full com-pliancy :-)
Yep, same here. FWA, HIPPA, AML & license needed AHIP substituted for the FWA & HIPPA.

Back