DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

Hard to beehive that this thread has o er 39,811 views in 6 months. In fact, it is hard to believe it has remained active for 6 months... :SLEEP:

I'm sure it will tend to remain active as long as we have agents wanting to believe this is something that they can legally do. As you can see, some will continue to try and justify it no matter what proof you give them!

Todd king, do you watch CNN alot. Make AMERICA great. Im not a licensed insurance agent..necer will be a shutdown of anything inleas the kickbqcks are huge. Read indictments..they are millions of dollars not the ice cream i gave my neighnor for swabbing

Todd king, do you watch CNN alot. Make AMERICA great. Im not a licensed insurance agent..necer will be a shutdown of anything inleas the kickbqcks are huge. Read indictments..they are millions of dollars not the ice cream i gave my neighnor for swabbing

How the hell do you expect me to understand what you're trying to say? Take a minute and speak in full sentences and not half sentences that only mean something to you. We are not mind readers here!

What the hell you trying to say *ick?

Idictment awaits, unwere right. Got a busty girl a donut n swabbed her..ki kback and cnn and fbi swarmed me..dam. im going to belize

Back