DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

Medicare Mamas said last Friday:

CMS actually has not said much at all and we expect a statement next week.

I doubt CMS will be saying much of anything this week. Good Friday is this week, thus a short holiday week.

Um, if anything regulations will change. There is manipulation in every facet of life. I know as i worked in psych hospital, the stuff that i witnessed...no indictments.

How about people who sell equip and devices for medicare people?? It seems folks who are maniopulative are at risk of legal actions. Speed limit 55mph..go 75mph..u get ticket.

How about people who sell equip and devices for medicare people?? It seems folks who are maniopulative are at risk of legal actions. Speed limit 55mph..go 75mph..u get ticket.

Nothing wrong with selling durable medical equipment (DME). Now, on that note, what would be illegal is for someone to call, selling DME, and then try to upsell them with an insurance product.

That is exactly what Chris Westfall was trying to do with diabetics a few years ago and then denied he was trying to do it when he found out it was illegal. At least he stopped doing. Of course, he later came back and lied and said that was all done as a joke. Really? You make a website, recruit agents to do it....yet it's all a joke. Yeah....right!

My friend was getting strips for diabetes and same rep asked about back and neck equip..paid by medicare.

Last edited:
Reading the first half of indictment of somerset nj case, he was committing fraud galore. Using deceit, threats, and recruiting drs on craigslist. Telling seniors they can die etc. This is far far far from what others might be doing. Medicare approved testing, so pat8ents can get tested, not for it to go pn with no info.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with selling durable medical equipment (DME). Now, on that note, what would be illegal is for someone to call, selling DME, and then try to upsell them with an insurance product.

That is exactly what Chris Westfall was trying to do with diabetics a few years ago and then denied he was trying to do it when he found out it was illegal. At least he stopped doing. Of course, he later came back and lied and said that was all done as a joke. Really? You make a website, recruit agents to do it....yet it's all a joke. Yeah....right!
That's what lying snakes do. :yes:

Back