do SEPs waive part D penalties?

thank you, I wasn't aware that Google existed. I'll be sure to use it more in the future
Touchy aren't we.

I said nothing about Google. I only used the word search.

Questions about Part B and Part D penalties pop up here repeatedly. Unlike many other Medicare questions, there is a very simple, easy to remember, search parameter that can get one to CMS' basic information about those penalties.

I passed the idea along in case it would be useful to you. (And even if it is not something you wish to use, there will be other future readers of the thread who will find the suggestion helpful.)

Touchy aren't we.

Questions about Part B and Part D penalties pop up here repeatedly. Unlike many other Medicare questions, there is a very simple, easy to remember, search parameter that can get one to CMS' basic information about those penalties.

I passed the idea along in case it would be useful to you. (And even if it is not something you wish to use, there will be other future readers of the thread who will find the suggestion helpful.)
You forgot the "Caveat, not an agent."

Touchy aren't we.

You forgot to tell us you’re not an agent.

Back