Part D only clients

Well when cms comes back with their new final rule in 2025 , that increase agent commissions, that's right they will be back and this time it will be lawsuit proof, they are coming back after the excess funds being paid to fmo’s and ga's, ..the FMO's poked the mommy bear and its going to get intense in 2025, so carriers are going to get mandate what they have to pay agents .. it's coming so I would put little to none in you carrier rumors

I understand this is just an internet rumour to you but this source has always been right so it has me a little unnerved and besides the lobbyist for these big MA plans sort of boss around the powers to be at CMS .

or, Call the damn agent that sold you the med supp.
And, the typical reply,
1). “Dont know/remember who that is”,
2). “My Agent doesn’t sell Part D”,

My answer, I’m sorry, I only assist people with Part D that have a Medicare supplement through my office. Pause………….
If they hang up, fine!
If not, I then ask what company their current Med Supp is through, and, what letter plan.
If they offer up this information, the hook has been set!
I then ask them if they would be agreeable to let me review their Medicare Supplement on their birthday. Ca has birthday rule.
If yes, I email them Rx worksheet, have them return with a copy of, 1). Their Medicare id card, and, 2) Their current Medicare a supplemental id card.
If I capture ALL this requested information, I will help on Part D.
I put their birthday in my database. Throughout the year, prior to their birthday, I reach out and move to a Med Supp through my agency.

And, the typical reply,
1). “Dont know/remember who that is”,
2). “My Agent doesn’t sell Part D”,

My answer, I’m sorry, I only assist people with Part D that have a Medicare supplement through my office. Pause………….
If they hang up, fine!
If not, I then ask what company their current Med Supp is through, and, what letter plan.
If they offer up this information, the hook has been set!
I then ask them if they would be agreeable to let me review their Medicare Supplement on their birthday. Ca has birthday rule.
If yes, I email them Rx worksheet, have them return with a copy of, 1). Their Medicare id card, and, 2) Their current Medicare a supplemental id card.
If I capture ALL this requested information, I will help on Part D.
I put their birthday in my database. Throughout the year, prior to their birthday, I reach out and move to a Med Supp through my agency.
In California do you get full commission on Birthday Rule Gi Med supp plans you move?

I understand this is just an internet rumour to you but this source has always been right so it has me a little unnerved and besides the lobbyist for these big MA plans sort of boss around the powers to be at CMS .
So you say that a major mapd provider is getting ready to tell agents after they rolled out their plans with full comp for plan year 2025 is getting ready to announce ops we are not paying you full comp? Is that what you rumored source is telling you

So you say that a major mapd provider is getting ready to tell agents after they rolled out their plans with full comp for plan year 2025 is getting ready to announce ops we are not paying you full comp? Is that what you rumored source is telling you

I heard they were considering lowering commissions but to my understanding they decided to kick the can down the road but just the fact they were considering it for 2025 is scary to me.This is from an executive of the company not an FMO.This would happened before rolling out plans had it happened

I heard they were considering lowering commissions but to my understanding they decided to kick the can down the road but just the fact they were considering it for 2025 is scary to me.This is from an executive of the company not an FMO.This would happened before rolling out plans had it happened
They'll probably start it in Michigan.

They got an injunction to halt it short term . Cms can go back and refile under different pretense or fight it in court . If Harris gets in this is far from over .The way Humana and Aetna canned so many plans I don’t think they care if they get much business right now

They got an injunction to halt it short term . Cms can go back and refile under different pretense or fight it in court . If Harris gets in this is far from over .The way Humana and Aetna canned so many plans I don’t think they care if they get much business right now
Oh their coming back regardless of who is president, the fmo’s poked the doj and cms, do you think for a minute that these companies tax returns, social media post bragging about all the millions they sold for, the people bragging about all the people attending events , are not being look at daily, or what these hedge funds are dumping into mapd.. I sure the boys downtown are laughing, you know what they said back in 76? Let the games begin..lol

What’s so ironic is fmo’s stand to make the most money by far ever this aep with the crazy never seen before flipping about to happen

Back