Do You Need a Release Letter from an IMO to Work with Another IMO

I do believe your Raider123 persona is one of anonymity.
Not that you have any responsibility to do so, but naming the IMO might save someone else.
Put the initials if you're worried or where they are HQ'ed. We'll know.

Sounds like it could possibly be NAA. If not beware. I could not write for Monumental for a solid year after placing my last piece of business.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
@jdeasy I use to be with them. They absolutely are an mlm. As are all the other copy cats that have adopted the NAA business model. Some people may like that structure. Only you can determine what works best for you. I would just make a suggestion that you do your due diligence. Read the fine print, do your homework, so that you will understand exactly what you are getting yourself into.

Last edited:
Sounds like it could possibly be NAA. If not beware. I could not write for Monumental for a solid year after placing my last piece of business.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
@jdeasy I use to be with them. They absolutely are an mlm. As are all the other copy cats that have adopted the NAA business model. Some people may like that structure. Only you can determine what works best for you. I would just make a suggestion that you do your due diligence. Read the fine print, do your homework, so that you will understand exactly what you are getting yourself into.

I used to be with them too and was a top 15 producer with them. They are no more of an MLM than any other IMO.

It's easy to take chaep shot and NAA deerves most of the criticism they get. No reason to make false charges agaiknst them.

I dont see any false charges in this post.

Why did you leave NAA as a top 15 producer there?

I dont see any false charges in this post.

Why did you leave NAA as a top 15 producer there?

You haven't read here that they are an MLM?

I left because leads were getting harder to come by and they wanted me to recruit instead of just writing business.
I had no interest in recruiting then or now.

That market had also pretty much played itself out. That doesn't make them an MLM. You can be successful at NAA without recruiting and there is a product that you sell to consumers and you are paid direct by the companies and vested from day 1. That is not how an MLM works.

They are a churn and burn operation and they will resell theor leads and they will start, and keep, agents at well under street commissions. There are enough things to bust on NAA about without making up stuff.

They are even on a forum under mlm imo's..a how to guide.

I believe they are mlm because of the techniques they use to bring on and retain agents. All the top guys are from amway. They took that model and merged it with insurance.

If they are not an mlm imo what woule make them such?

Back